Brewyard Beer Company is committed to ensuring our online products and services are accessible to everyone, regardless of their ability. Providing an accessible website has a positive effect on general usability and we believe that websites that are accessible and usable benefit everyone. We seek to ensure all of our websites and web applications, conform to all Level AA success criteria of W3C WAI WCAG 2.1.
Pages on our website meet W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, Level AA conformance as of June 30, 2019.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the brewyardbeercompany.com website, please report any issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 386-5347
Brewyard Beer Company will continue to review, test and modify our website and any future releases of the site, for web accessibility issues and aim to ensure that this is an ongoing commitment.
We also endeavor to ensure that:
- All images on our site contain appropriate alternate text
- Pages and images on this site are optimized to load quickly and smoothly
- All foreground and background colors are checked to ensure sufficient contrast, or given alternative text in the case of images
- Our content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English
- All pages use headings
- All “calls to action” are highlighted with icons and/or different color fonts or underlined
- Symbols (e.g. >) are used in context and for their semantic use
- Consistent navigation and page layouts are used
- All forms are navigable using a keyboard
- We include submit buttons on all forms
- We use cascading style sheets to control layout and presentation